This is the upstairs of our cabin, and where we spent most of our time. There were two beds in the cabin this one, and another in a bedroom downstairs. We opted to stay upstairs because there was more room for Maddy's things, and the fireplace in front of the bed didn't hurt either. We were also able to enjoy the hot tub in the evenings this way and could just peek in on our sleeping beauty from the windows of the deck.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Vacation Part One - Cabin
I was attempting to make a slide show for our first family vacation, but my lovely computer and Picture Trail are not cooperating with me today, so I will just make multiple entries to show as much as I possibly can of our trip. Over our second anniversary, Kevin, Madelynn and I traveled back to the Smokey Mountains. Kevin and I spent our honeymoon here two years ago and loved it. Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge are both pretty touristy, but the National Park is wonderful and we will return to visit many times. Here are some cabins that look like ours that were just down the hill from us. They look like the one we stayed in from the outside.
I packed a lot of toys for Madelynn but I'm not sure why. She was much more interested in emptying out her diaper bag, our back pack, and playing with package of bottled waters. Here I'm getting the "What, I'm busy!" look.
Our trash can outside the cabin didn't have a lid, evidently the people who stayed there a week before us had it emptied out by three bears in the middle of the night. Well, we heard a commotion one evening, and although we didn't have food in the can, this little critter had to check it out.

This is the upstairs of our cabin, and where we spent most of our time. There were two beds in the cabin this one, and another in a bedroom downstairs. We opted to stay upstairs because there was more room for Maddy's things, and the fireplace in front of the bed didn't hurt either. We were also able to enjoy the hot tub in the evenings this way and could just peek in on our sleeping beauty from the windows of the deck.
This is the upstairs of our cabin, and where we spent most of our time. There were two beds in the cabin this one, and another in a bedroom downstairs. We opted to stay upstairs because there was more room for Maddy's things, and the fireplace in front of the bed didn't hurt either. We were also able to enjoy the hot tub in the evenings this way and could just peek in on our sleeping beauty from the windows of the deck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment