Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Camping for the 4th

Truthfully, our Fourth of July weekend this year was a bust.  Daddy worked, and Em ended up being sick and very crabby.  So fussy in fact, that Nini and Uncle Dave picked her up and took her to MawMaw and PawPaws for the weekend.  I guess she had fun and got to enjoy the BBQ and some special time with just her and Maw Maw and Paw Paw! 
Em and I spent Saturday and Sunday snuggling, but Monday was feeling better and Maddy came back from what she considers the funnest place to be!
So we tried to salvage the weekend by making icecream, that didn't turn out so well.  Then we decided to camp so we built a "tent" in our living room.

Rascal and Lucy didn't quite know what to think!

Crawling through the tent!

 Isn't Em's dress cute!  Maddy has a matching one, but refuses to wear it. 
"No, I don't like this.  I'm not wearing this," she says.


Hopefully we have two happy healthy girls for the next holiday.  That is really all this Mama wants!

No comments:

Post a Comment