This post has a lot of pictures for two reason. The first is that Em had to smash cakes one for our family dinner and one for her party. And the second is that I don't think it gets much cuter than a little one digging into a cake and making a big ol mess of themselves.
Em with the cake that Mommy and Maddy made for her.
I'm going to get it!
This stuff is the best!
YUMMO!
And here is Em with the panda cake from her party. She didn't smash it at her party. It was close to a girls bedtime and she wasn't much for the audience. So we gave it a second go around a day later when it was just us.
I think she ended up with more on her hands than her mouth. She got hosed off in the sink before bath time after this one.
Poor Panda!
My mom, Maw Maw, makes a panda cake for each grandchild's first birthday. My grandmother did the same thing for each of us, and I think it is a sweet tradition to continue.
Here are Em and MawMaw with her cake the night of her party.
Needless to say we were on a sugar high after all the cake and had to lay off sweets for a bit!
No comments:
Post a Comment