Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Roll Over, Roll Over

"There were five in the bed and the little one said, 'Roll Over, Roll Over.'" That is a line from a little song that Maddy likes us to sing to her, but today she really did roll over for the first time. This afternoon she was laying on her blanket on the floor looking at some of her toys, and she rolled from her tummy to her back. I immediately put her back onto her tummy to see if she would do it again and she did. I started clapping for her and she smiled and giggled. The dogs even came down from their perch on the couch to give her good job kisses. Tonight, she gave a repeat performance for her daddy who was also excited about this milestone. Sorry I didn't take any pictures, maybe I'll try to take a video of her in action and post that some time soon.

2 comments:

  1. What a big girl she's becoming! I can wait to see a picture of her rolling over!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really isn't into performing for the camera at this point. Lindsey tried to get a video of it this past weekend and she wouldn't do it as long as the camera was in Lindsey's hand.

    ReplyDelete