Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Zurliene Wedding

On the day after Christmas, my friend Rachael Schmidt got married to Mark Zurliene. The wedding was beautiful, very Christmasy. Most importantly it was a great time and the two of them are very happy with one another.


Here we are getting hair and makeup done bright and early that morning in Breese.

Heather concentrating as she puts in the bride's veil.
Adrian, Lana, Rach, and Keri in the balcony of the church. They were married at St. Mary's Church in Carlyle. It was beautiful.

After the wedding, we went bar hopping. Being the pregnant usherette that I was, I chose to take pictures of the others having a good time, but I am in a few of them too.


The Mr. & Mrs.



Despite the cold weather, some of us took the brisk walk from Turf to GridIron, which is really only a little over a block. Here are Rach and Beth posing for a picture on our way.

Kevin and Jason followed the bus. Here they are enjoying themselves at the bar.


Bucket's at Ethels
All I have to say is "Girls rule and boys drool."
The ladies won of course. But as you can see Mark was too distracted by Rachael to be of much help to them.


After Ethel's we headed to the KC hall, where I for some reason stopped taking pictures. Which is a shame because the hall was very pretty and the reception was a great time.
Congratulations, Zurlienes!
We wish you many years of happiness and many babies!










No comments:

Post a Comment