Here is a picture of Maddy and I.
She is going to be the flower girl in the wedding.
I believe the plan is for her to go down the aisle in wagon, pulled by
one of Dave's cousin's boys.
I think that Amy is telling the great aunts what she
opened.
for the luncheon. They all turned out to be pretty tasty.

Here are mom, Maddy, Lindsey and I behind the dessert buffet.
They were all yummy too.

The shower was a success. The decorations were cute, the food was good, and Lindsey and Dave got a lot of nice things.
Here are mom, Maddy, Lindsey and I behind the dessert buffet.
They were all yummy too.
Amy (our cousin), Jen (a friend from colleg,e), Kim (a friend from college), Lindsey (The Bride)
Maddy, Me, and Jamie Grapperhaus (long time friend.).
Maddy, Me, and Jamie Grapperhaus (long time friend.).
As you can see Jamie is also sporting a baby bump.
She and her husband Andy are expecting their first baby on July 22nd.
The shower was a success. The decorations were cute, the food was good, and Lindsey and Dave got a lot of nice things.
No comments:
Post a Comment