Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Patiently Waiting?
I had my 36 week doctor appointment today. I'm doing great, so is Emma. The doctor did his exam and told me that I have definately progressed from last week. He then proceeded to say that maybe I would be pregnant when I saw him next week, or that he was on call this weekend so if I went into labor then that would be okay too. This makes me anxious, and if on the off chance Emma waits until her due date to arrive it will be the longest 3.5 weeks ever. I know that if she arrived now she would be early. But the doctor and my sister have both assured me that 36 week term babies are healthy and go home with their moms. That being said, we are ready to meet her whenever she arrives. Kevin has said repeatedly over the last week that he is more anxious to meet Emma than he was Maddy, and we couldn't wait for her arrival. There is something about knowing what you have to look forward too that makes this anticipation all the greater. Our checklist, aside from washing and cleaning out the cars is complete. The house is cleaned, our bags are packed. We are ready and not so patiently awaiting the arrival of our newest addition. Who knows maybe by next week at this time I won't be making a post because we will be at the hospital, or maybe I'll have new baby pictures to share. Whenever she decides to meet us, we are ready for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment