Monday, January 24, 2011

Snow Fun

Last week, our area received a nice amount of snow.  Germantown had a total of about three maybe four inches.  This was just the right amount form Madelynn to be able to stomp around in.  It was Maddy's first real experience with snow since she has been too little to get out there and "play" in it before.  She thought it was pretty cool stuff that she was allowed to go outside in the cold weather.
 She was Daddy's little helper, making sure Mommy's side of the driveway got cleared off.
 She was outside for about a half hour until she got too cold.  When she came back in, I wasn't allowed to take off her snow girl.  "No No Mommy!" Is what she said to me.  (This is becoming a favorite phrase lately.  So she played in her snow gear until lunch time.
This past weekend, we also took her sledding for the first time.  I will do a post on this as soon as I get the pics from my sister. 

No comments:

Post a Comment