Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Zoo Fun

The Thursday before Memorial DAy weekend, my sister and I took the girls to the zoo.
I tried to get a picture of two smiling ladies when we first got to the zoo.
After several tries, this is what I got:
Our first stop was lunch.
Maddy loves it when we go out to eat now, especially if she is allowed to get a soda of her own.

Maybe Emma thought she needed one too.

Here is Maddy looking at the monkeys.
As we walked up to them she started shaking her finger, saying, "NO MORE MONKEYS, JUMPING ON THE BED!"
She also yelled, "WAKE UP!" at most of the animals who were just lying around.

A fun day at the zoo!  And it wore both girls out.  I think they wer sleeping by the time we reached the interstate.

No comments:

Post a Comment