Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fun Weekend




This past weekend was a busy but fun one. Friday evening we got together with my friends from high school, Annie, Lesley and Lisa and their families. Their kids were cute and it was great to see all of them again. On Saturday, Maddy attended her first birthday party for Carter, our friends Joe and Taryn's son. Taryn and Joe did a great job, the party was very cute and I think all the kids and grown ups had a good time. Then after the party we headed to dinner club which was at the Back Porch in Grantfork, and Madelynn went to play at Grandma and Grandpa's for a couple hours. On Sunday, we went to the Spassfest for breakfast with my parents. These are some pictures of Maddy at the fest. I could kick myself for not having taken any pictures on the other two days, oh well, I'll remember next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment