Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Maddy's Swimming Pool

Last week while we were out shopping, we
picked up this swimming pool for Madelynn.
I thought that since she loves her baths so much that
she would also like the pool. Lucy had to check it out.
The warning on the side of the six inch high pool
cracked me up. Seriously, either people have no
common since or are entirely too eager to file a
law suit if this type of warning is necessary.

Here is Miss Maddy in her pool. You can't tell
from this picture because she is staring at the
dogs, but she did not love the pool. In fact, hate
maybe the appropriate word.
We think the water may have been too cold
for her, so next time we try it we will let it warm
up for a little longer.
I told Kevin she really probably wants a big pool,
and that she really wasn't happy with its size.
I don't think he bought it.



No comments:

Post a Comment