Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy Half Birthday

It is hard to believe that six months ago we welcomed
home our sweet 7 pound 9 oz
Madelynn Mae.

Alot changes in six months. She know sleeps through the night.
She weighs 16 pounds 5.6 ounces, and measures 25 1/2 inches long.
This puts her at the 65th percentile for weight and 5oth percentile for height.
And her changing table doesn't seem quite as big anymore.


She can now officially sit up all on her own, and
reaches for us with her arms when she wants to be
held. She is working on getting herself onto all
fours, but isn't quite ready for crawling yet. It is amazing to me
how much she has changed in these past six months, and I know that
I will be even more amazed at how quickly she changes during the next six
months and following year.
So for everyone who has asked whether or not I am
happy with my decision to stay home, the answer is "YES"!
I am so grateful that I have the opportunity to spend
all this time with her and know that I won't regret it.



No comments:

Post a Comment