Here are a few cute pictures from Maddy's recent adventures. The first is from my girl's game night. While I was out for the evening, Kevin and Maddy were at home. Kevin sat Maddy on the island in her
Bumbo, where he thought the measuring cup that I left out to make cupcakes was out of reach. Oops!
Madelynn has go go gadget arms right now and this is what my measuring cup now looks like:

The cup was left out for making birthday cupcakes for my sister, Lindsey's, 25
th birthday. We celebrated it at my parents with lunch last Sunday. Here is Maddy helping Aunt Lindsey with her presents.

And much to my dismay,
Madelynn is a race fan. She will sit on Kevin's lap on watch the race with him on weekends, and the other day I found her reading his
Speedway magazine in the living room.
No comments:
Post a Comment