Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Visitors

Here are some pictures of some of our first vistors at home and in the hosptial.  Unfortunately, I didn't get pictures of everyone, and some of them are still on our camera and need to be uploaded. I'll post more of those later, having two kiddos is definately different than having one.  I think it was easier to be more productive right after we brought Maddy home.  Now, when Emma naps we still have Maddy to take care of and play with, not to mention the not so fun household chores that aren't magically being tended to.  Oh well, it is definately worth it.  I'll post more about Maddy and Emma's interactions with one another later.  They really are cute, so the dust, dishes, and laundry will just have to wait.  We have more important things to do right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment