Saturday, October 16, 2010

Miss Emma

Emma or Em as Maddy calls her is getting so big.  She is awake and alert for a good chunk of the day and has rolled over once for certain on her own now.  Here she is playing with a light and music toy that was Maddy's.  Her big sister has had a few issues with sharing her toys, but after one hair pulling and time out incident it is improving.
 I think Emma's looks are changing too. She doesn't seem to look quite as much like Maddy when she was a baby anymore.
She doesn't mind doing tummy time, but I still don't feel that she gets as much of this as her big sister did.  Probably because there is a greater chance of a toy being dropped on her, or her diaper being changed by a certain little helper if Mommy needs to leave the room.

Emma really is getting big so fast.  I can hardly believe it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment