Due to be completely stir crazy after having all of our usual activities canceled for the week, I decided to take Maddy and Emma to the Edwarsville Children's Museum this afternoon. It is a cute little museum and has about four rooms with several activies for little ones to do. I'm not sure if it was the day that we went or what, but there was only one other little one there. So, if you are looking for social intereaction for your children, then I would bring some friends with you.
Here is Maddy and the train table with the little boy who was the only other child there.
We couldn't bring Emma's stroller in either, but she had fun playing with these fake strawberries in the grocery section.
Maddy dressed up like Aunt Nini in the medical area of the museum.
And here she is bird watching. I don't think she saw very many.
Welove the CHildrens museum!! I think my Jackson is getting a little big for it, but I took Liv very early in the school year, while I was on maternity leave, and it is still so perfect for her!! Fun!!
ReplyDelete