Last week, my family suffered a loss. My Grandmother past away on Tuesday. Grandma Esther was a wonderfully sweet and kind woman and we will all miss her. I am so glad we were blessed to have her in our lives for as long as we did, and wish we could have had her here for longer. But heaven needed a special angel, and so we are left with our memories. She lived a long and happy life. She and Grandpa were married for nearly 60 years. She was able to see all of her grandchildren graduate from high school, a few graduate from college, two get married, and met two great grandchildren who she adored. The last time I talked to Grandma it was about the girls, and that is a conversation I will forever treasure. We love you and will miss you Grandma..
So sorry about your loss. Losing a grandparent can be devastating no matter how old you are. SOunds like you are doing really well though. So glad that you have so many great memories of her and that she was able to meet your girls.
ReplyDelete