Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Kettle Cooking

Each fall my parents and their friends get together and make a gigantic pot of vegetable beef soup and then divide the goodies to take home and freeze.  Although the day is filled with a lot of hard work, it is also filled with a lot of fun, laughter and memories.

Here is Kevin and some of the other men trimming and cutting meat for the soup.

Emma was a great quality control person that day.
I think she is taste testing some carrots here.


Maddy was great helper she "chopped" celery and other veggies using her little plastic knife.


Potatoes for the soup.  I'm not sure why she has a hose in her hand, that could have been dangerous to anyone around her.


Like I said, it is a BIG pot of soup.


Here is group picture of those who helped to cook and eat the soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment