I haven't posted anything in a while, so I thought I'd put this picture of Madelynn in her one of her many St. Louis Cardinal's outfits up. She looks so big in her little jeans and onesie! We haven't been doing a whole lot lately, but the next couple weekends we have several activities planned so I promise to post more soon. Maddy is getting bigger and more alert by the day. She likes to "sit up" now (not by herself of course, with assistance) and to be held so that she can see what is going on around her. She also enjoys watching the dogs chase one another around. Not a very exciting post I know, but at least those of you who haven't seen her in a while can see a more recent picture of her.
She's getting so big! She is absolutely adorable! I hope we can see her soon and get to know her better!
ReplyDelete