
This past weekend, we had two graduation parties to attend. The first was on Saturday night for Grace
Fralinger; I worked with her mom. The picture to the left is of Maddy bouncing on the trampoline. The one below is of Caleb, Daphne, and Josh jumping on the tramp. The kids had fun playing, and Josh was particularly excited when a mama
raccoon and her babies crossed through the back of the yard. I'm sure all of the kids are enjoying playing with there stuffed
Tiggers - Thanks Debbie!


The second party was for Josh
Luitjohan, Kevin's cousin. Both Josh and Grace graduated from
Edwardsville High School. The picture to the left is of Maddy and her Great Aunt Cindy and Aunt Betty is looking on. The picture below is of Kevin's grandma holding
Madelynn. We have seen Great Grandma
Luitjohan many times, but this is the first picture I was able to get of Maddy alone with her. Both parties were fun and we wish the grads the best of luck in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment