Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Baby Emma Update and Mommy's To Do List

I had my last four week doctor appointment today for Baby Emma. Everything looked great. I am 31.5 weeks and am measuring just that. My blood pressure is still great, and he told me again today that I was easy. I guess that is good thing, because it means I haven't had complications or concerns regarding myself or Emma. At the end of the appointment, he said I'll see you in two weeks. This confirms that the end is near, that soon we will be able to hold and snuggle our sweat Baby Emma. It also means, that I need to really get a move on with my to do list. I decided I would post it on here, and then those of you who read this can ask me how much of it I have done. Maybe a little accountability will help me to get some of these things checked off a little quicker. So here it is:



Mommy's To Do List



  1. move modem/router


  2. patch nail holes in Maddy's new room


  3. move/rearrange furniture in Maddy's room


  4. paint Maddy's room


  5. decorate Maddy's room


  6. order dresser for Emma's room


  7. assemble bookshelf for Maddy's room


  8. organize dressers and closets in girls' rooms


  9. update Maddy's scrap and baby books


  10. register at hospital


  11. decide on double stroller and purchase


  12. purchase diapers etc. for Emma


  13. pack

Kevin is working on number one tonight, and I plan on working on number 9 this week after I get the house cleaning finished. It really isn't too bad of a list, most of the things are fairly easy and not that time consuming, but that hasn't prevented me from procrastinating these past few weeks. Wish us luck. Hopefully in a couple weeks when I have another baby Emma update, I'll be able to tell you we have most of these items completed!

1 comment:

  1. I love to do lists. Unfortunately the only thing that remains on ours soley regarding baby, is pick a name. I would trade lists with you in a heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete