I had my first two week appointment with the OB today. This excites me because it means that her arrival is growing nearer, and with everyoneelse's babies and grandbabies being born this past week and a half I am anxious to meet her. My appointment went very well, no swelling, good blood pressure, weight loss instead of gain. Technically I should be gaining about a pound a week right now, but due to the heat and the fact that I have some extra to begin with it isn't a big deal. Emma is measuring exactly where she should be. I saw the other doctor in the practice because in the event that my doctor is out of town, Dr. Dalla Riva will be the one to deliver Emma. Although I hope that Dr. Hulsen will be there, I am comfortable with Dr. Dalla Riva as well. He has delivered several friends' babies and I overheard him telling the nurses that he thinks he has now delivered over 6,000 babies. So here is our revised To Do List. If you compare it to the original, four items have been crossed off and two have been added. FYI, Kevin is not a fan of this whole To Do List thing, I am trying to convert him by giving him the satisfaction of crossing things off of it, but I don't think it is working.
To Do List:
1. Paint Maddy's room (scheduled to be completed Thursday)
2. Decorate Maddy's room
3. Assemble bookshelf (very close to being finished)
4. Switch/move girls' clothing
5. Purchase double stroller
6. Purchase supplies for Emma
7. Update baby and scrapbooks (working on this but not finished yet)
8. register at hospital (scheduled for July 13)
9.pack
10. complete cord blood donation paperwork
11. pick up and assemble dresser
12. install infant car seat bases in both vehicles
I'll have another update in a couple weeks. Hopefully our list will be even closer to completion and I won't think of any new items to add.
I loved Dr. Dalla Riva. He is great. I went to him until we moved out this way. If he wasn't so far away I never would have switched. Good Luck with your to do's!!!
ReplyDelete