Step One:
Select Your Critter
Here, Maddy is holding Kevin's pick.
A clydsedale horse that would have been dressed in St. Louis Cardinals saddle blanket.
It was huge, too big I thought.
Mine and Madelynn's pick was a puppy, and that is what we went with. Granted Maddy can't say horse so I had that going for me.
Step Two:
Stuff Your Critter
I didn't get a picture of the stuffer, partly because Maddy DID NOT love it.
It is a little noisy, similar to a vacuum and she is also not a fan of those which is a wonderful excuse for me to delay using one.
Step Three:
Dress Your Critter
Kevin wanted something sports themed, because in his words, "They get enough girly crap."
They are girls, but oh well. His first pick was this NASCAR ensemble. Maddy threw it on the ground. We went with a cute pink Cardinal's outfit instead. This having girls thing is working out in my favor already!
Name and Create Birth Certificate
Yes, you name your animal and print up a little certificate for it.
I believe for older kids you also have the option on signing up for online games etc.,
but we skip that part.
No comments:
Post a Comment