Christmas morning is when Santa arrives at our house. This is what the girls came into the living room to see.
The kitchen that Santa brought was a big hit with Maddy.
Emma was all about the teether in the top of her stocking.
Here Maddy is either giving, or taking away Emma's keychain toy. I'm not certain which. Christmas morning was so much fun this year. Maddy was into the gifts and excited to see that Santa had been here.
After we open our Christmas, have a nice breakfast and spend some time together with just our little family, we head to Kevin's parents' house to share the holiday with his family.
Here is Maddy helping Uncle Dale open his gift.
And also helping Aunt Amy open her gifts.
After we had some yummy appetizers, and a nice visit with the family we had to take off for our next destination.
It was over the river and through the woods to the Boda family Christmas. I just realized tonight that I didn't take any pictures there or at the Henschen Christmas this year. I''ll do better next year. Both celebrations were nice, although missing a few people due to the flu at the Henschen Christmas and the Boda Christmas was winding down by the time we arrived. I hope that all of you had just as wonderful a holiday as we did.
No comments:
Post a Comment