This past Sunday, the girls visited with Santa. He stopped by my parents' house to see who was being naughty and nice.
We saw my grandparents at church that morning, and invited them to stop in and see them too.
Emma and Great Grandpa are having a chat. I'm pretty certain this afternoon was the highlight of their week, and since we didn't get to spend Thanksgiving with them I was greatful that they were able to come.
Maddy didn't really know what to think of Ho Ho this year. She wouldn't sit on his lap and kept a pretty close eye on him the whole time.
Cautiously taking her gift.
Emma surprised us. She like him and loved giving his beard a tug. She is very hit and miss with people she considers "strangers" lately. So I was happy that we got pictures of her with him that didn't involve screaming.
Santa brought Emma this cute litte duck that sings the ABCs.
and his elves had Maw Maw and Paw Paw record a story just for Maddy Mae.
It was a nice afternoon finished by a great meal and fabulous dessert.
No comments:
Post a Comment