Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Mommy's Little Assistant

In the past month or so, Maddy has taken a real interest in helping me in the kitchen.  As soon as I start chopping, measuring, or mixing, she is dragging her chair over to "help".  Her favorite thing to make is soup for Paw Paw.  In fact as she is dragging the chair over to help, she is usually saying, "I make soup for my Paw Paw!  I make soup for Paw Paw, Mommy."  He is her fav as she says.  These pictures are from when we baked cookies to eat while we watched Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer.

Here she is rolling out the dough.
 Adding some red sugar sprinkles.
 A lot of red sugar sprinkles to the dough.
This evening also served as a practice run for our cooking baking session the following week with mom and Lindsey, more on that in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment