Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy 5 month birthday Em!

Little Emma is 5 months old today.  I don't have any official stats because we don't go to the doctor this month, but she is growing.  She is moving to the next size in clothes, and is almost too long for her mama to hold in just one arm when she is laying back.  She still loves sitting in her Bumbo to watch Maddy but we are starting to practice sitting independently.

 She is also very interested in playing with her toys when lying on her blanket, and in this case loved crinkling the presents in the basket. Emma is very into grabbing anything and everything that is close to her.  And in some cases this involves her sister.  I knew it would happend, but I really thought I had longer than five months before hearing the words, "Emma touching me Momma!  Ouch, Momma. She touching me!"  I must admit that I tend to chuckle when this happens.   
Our lives are very busy right now, but they are a good busy.  My days are filled with diapers, feedings, toys, messes, books, and Elmo, and I wouldn't trade it for anything.  It is simply perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment