Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Kevin's Family Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving Evening was spent with Kevin's parents, brother, and grandmother. We missed his sister Amy, she spent the holiday with Craig's family in Cincinnati. We told Kevin's family the same way we told mine. Dale had the honors of reading Maddy's shirt. They were all pretty suprised!
Here Grandpa and Maddy are watching Lilo play with her bone.

Kevin's grandma's reaction to our news was very cute. She said,"I was just thinking about yous in church today and when you were going to have another one, and now you are. Isn't that something?" She still gets excited about great grandkids even though this one will make number upper twenty-something for her.
Uncle Dale and Maddy putting their heads together.
Unlce Dale practicing ball with Maddy as Grandma watches.
Maddy's dessert, she has a habit of going for the dog bones. It's pretty icky. We took it away from her right after I took this picture.

On Saturday evening, we had the Luitjohan family Thanksgiving. It is pretty fun, lots and lots of little kids running around and a great opportunity to catch up with Kevin's cousins and Aunt's and Uncle's we rarely see. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures. I'm going to try to though on the next holiday.





No comments:

Post a Comment