Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Baby No. 2 Update

We had our first doctor appointment and ultrasound for baby number two today. The baby measured 8 weeks 4 days on the ultrasound, and so the doctor set my due date at August 7th. This is just three days after what I had originally calculated. The baby's heartbeat was 186 beats per minute. Madelynn's heartbeat at her 8-9 week appointment was 172. Dr. Hulsen looked it up in the file for me while we were there. He is such a good sport! Needless to say everything went well and we are thrilled. I showed Maddy the ultrasound pictures when we got back to mom's, and she just pointed at them. Still no clue how much her world is going to change in just eight short months.

I'm sorry I haven't posted any pictures of our Christmas festivities. We have had something everyday since, and I am honestly just trying to survive day to day. Hopefully I will have some time next week to share Madelynn's first Christmas and the Zurliene Wedding with all of you. Please have a safe and Happy New Year. We are looking forward to another blessing filled and event filled 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment