Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Boda Thanksgiving

Madelynn's first Thanksgiving was a memorable one for Kevin and I. That morning, we found out that we were expecting Baby No. 2. This wasn't a complete surprise to us, but we really didn't think it would happen so quickly. Anyway, we decided to make Madelynn an "I'm The Big Sister" onesie and to share our news with our families right away. Everyone was excited for us and my extended family was pretty surprised but very happy. My grandpa told my mom later in the evening, " I think its just great their having another one, just great." Maddy obviously doesn't understand what her onesie means but I am sure she will be just as excited as we are come August to have a little baby to snuggle.

This picture turned out pretty dark, but it's of the guys watching football.
Here's Madelynn in her turkey bib from the Brindley's. Thanks Faith and Vance!

Playing with the cup with Grandma.
Being super princess with Aunt Lindsey.


My parents hosted the Boda Thanksgiving at their house this year, and we all had a good time. Lots of food, conversation, and family. We were missing Katie who was enjoying her Turkey Day in warm and sunny Florida, but we look forward to seeing her again at Christmas time. This was the first of many get togethers over the Holiday weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment