Friday, December 11, 2009
Klueter Christmas
My grandmother, my mom's mother, had several brothers and sisters. I believe there were nine or ten children in the family in all, but can't remember off the top of my head. Each year the siblings and their families get together for Klueter Christmas. It is kind of like a "small" family reunion. Sometimes Klueter Christmas is in July, sometimes it is in September, but this year it was the first weekend in December. This mean that it was deer season, and both my dad and Kevin were out hunting in very cold weather (Just a little side note, my grandpa asked us at church on Sunday if we felt sorry for them being out in the cold, we replied no, it is "fun" for them.) Anyway back to Christmas, Lindsey was working, so mom, Maddy, and I headed to Auburn, Illinois for this years gathering. Here are some pictures of everyone playing BUNCO, a staple at Klueter Christmas. The Klueter rules for BUNCO are that you pass around several pairs of dice and roll for sixes. You roll the dice until you don't roll a six, the person to roll the 21st six, gets a prize. Here is Maddy with her prizes. I'm not sure she one all of these, I think she snatched some of them from off the table.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment