Monday, February 15, 2010
Baby Luitjohan No. 2 Update
I had my fifteen week doctor appointment today, and everything is great! The little one's heartbeat was at 150 beats per minute, Maddy's was always much higher than that, so who knows maybe this is a boy. We will find out if the baby is a boy or a girl in just four weeks. Very exciting. I already want to know so that we can start to get things ready for the new baby, and if it is a girl we need to narrow our list of seven names over the next four months. I am still feeling good. I have had a bit of nerve pain in my lower back/bottom, and the doctor wants me to try physical therapy to see if that will help. I am looking forward to this post next month. Check back the evening of March 15 to find out the gender of our baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment