Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Maddy and I's valentine had to work all weekend. Before Daddy left this morning, Mommy made pancakes and eggs for breakfast and Maddy got to open her Valentine treat from us.
Here she is checking out her sparkly bag. What's inside?
Three Valentine's Day books.
She is a bit too young for a box of chocolates, although I am pretty sure she would love them!

Our books weren't as cool as the sunglasses, and goldfish she got from MawMaw and PawPaw.
They gave Maddy a Valentine on Thursday night.
She was pretty funny with the glasses. She tilts her head up and looks at you when they are on her head.

She also got this tasty farm animal book and several farm animals that make noise when you press the button on their bellies.

I hope you all have a good day with your Valentine's.
We are enjoying our quiet day at home while watching the snow come and go.


No comments:

Post a Comment