Kevin worked this past weekend, and Maddy was a very busy girl. She got into lots of things she wasn't necessarily supposed to. Her are some pictures of her in action.
We child proofed most of our cabinets, but she made her way into the entertainment center to check out Daddy's old Xbox.
Unfortunately she still likes to put things, especially papers into her mouth.

She is an excellent sharer.
Lucy and Rascal really like her meal times.
Here she is sharing a cracker with Lucy.
While Mommy cleaned up lunch, Maddy decided to clean out the cabinets.
She is looking at the chocolate chips she just drug out of the cabinet.
Maybe she is trying to tell me its time to bake her and Daddy some more treats.

This chair was our idea to child proof the lazy suzanne.
Obviously it worked rather well.
We had some laundry to catch up on this weekend.
Normally when I leave Maddy in the room by a laundry basket, she empties it out.
But on Saturday, she decided to climb inside it and try to use it to help her get on top of the love seat.
She is an excellent sharer.
Lucy and Rascal really like her meal times.
Here she is sharing a cracker with Lucy.
She is looking at the chocolate chips she just drug out of the cabinet.
Maybe she is trying to tell me its time to bake her and Daddy some more treats.
This chair was our idea to child proof the lazy suzanne.
Obviously it worked rather well.
We had some laundry to catch up on this weekend.
Normally when I leave Maddy in the room by a laundry basket, she empties it out.
But on Saturday, she decided to climb inside it and try to use it to help her get on top of the love seat.
Maddy thinks her new trick is quite fun.

And yes, she did all of this with out walking. She keeps me on my toes constantly, I spend a lot of time trying to corral her. She currently seems to have lost interest in her Christmas toys, I guess its a good thing she will be getting some new ones at the end of the month for her birthday. By the pictures, you can tell I don't get a whole lot accomplished unless she is sleeping, and since she isn't much of a napper, I just don't get very much of the household tasks done on a daily basis.
And yes, she did all of this with out walking. She keeps me on my toes constantly, I spend a lot of time trying to corral her. She currently seems to have lost interest in her Christmas toys, I guess its a good thing she will be getting some new ones at the end of the month for her birthday. By the pictures, you can tell I don't get a whole lot accomplished unless she is sleeping, and since she isn't much of a napper, I just don't get very much of the household tasks done on a daily basis.
No comments:
Post a Comment