
Here is Emma with the puppy that Kevin, Madelynn and I built for her at Build a Bear before she was born. I believe she was getting ready to tell her puppy that someone need to pick her up right now , please

Sleeping babies are the cutest. She just snuggled into her boppy after she was done eating and took a cat nap.

One of Maddy's new talents is that she is able to climb. This talent makes me incredibly nervous. She has no fear and I am waiting for her to topple head first off of something. On this day, she just decided that she would help herself to Daddy's Ski. Thankfully we caught her before she drank too much of it.

There is a playground in Highland called the Tot Lot. It is geared for kids under seven and we have taken Maddy a few times. This little guy in the tree with her was super cute and very friendly. He was there with his grandma and introduced himself to us as we walked through the gate. Maddy had lots of fun playing with him and the other kids that day.
No comments:
Post a Comment