So, I really don't think this was her first trip to the park, but it was the first time she was awake and able to participate in the fun. It was unseasonably warm here today, and I decided we had to take advantage of the weather. Before we know it, we will all be stuck inside because of the cold and snow and ice. Yuck! Anyway, the girls and I met up with Aunt Lindsey and Chewy and walked to the park. Maw Maw met us there on her lunch hour.
At first, Maddy didn't like the idea of sharing the equipment with Emma. Here she is telling me, "No es my firetruck." As she is trying to pull me off. She'll love this pic when she is older.
But then she decided to be a nice big sister. She and Emma did races down the slides. They started off on the little slide and Maw Maw helped Emma down.
Chewy walked with us to the park and watched us play.
Maddy then raced Mommy and Emma on one of the bigger slides. I told her that she is great slider because she won both times.
Driving the firetruck like PawPaw.
Riding the merry-go-round with Maw Maw.
Emma enjoyed herself today, but and was so worn out she fell asleep on the walk back to Aunt Lindsey's house. Hopefully we have a couple more warm days and can sneak another trip to the park in.
No comments:
Post a Comment