A couple weeks ago, Madelynn had her first hair cut. My mom has trimmed her bangs for me multiple times, but this time we decided that she needed everything trimmed up. Madelynn went with me to my appointment so my sister came with us to keep an eye on her while Lisa cut my hair. She also held her so I could snap pictures of the big moment.
She wasn't so sure about the cape, so we decided to skip that part.
The first snip. I love how Maddy is trying to look over her shoulder to see what Lisa was doing.
Lisa does hair at her home on the two days she has "off" during the week. I think she works more than anyone else I know. Normally, she has her three puppies out and about in her shop, but she put them up for safe keeping. Since Maddy did such a great job, Lisa pulled Bernice her little Chihuahua out for Maddy to meet. Maddy loved it, but I'm certain how Bernice felt about the experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment