I hope that all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I know that our little family has many things to be thankful for and I am sure that all of you do as well. I snapped a few pictures of the girls very quickly before we set out for the day. I only bothered with a few because they weren't really enjoying the camera time. I guess they were anxious for turkey too. We shared our Thanksgiving with both of our families, and had a very enjoyable day. My grandparents unfortunately didn't make it to our family dinner because of the flu, and I must say it really wasn't the same with out them. Hopefully everyone is healthy at Christmas and we are able to spend time with everyone then.
See Miss Em was thrilled to be propped against the couch modeling her cute turkey bib.
In her defense she was ready for our 50 minute drive and a much needed nap at this point.
Maddy and Emma had matching dresses for the holiday. I am dressing them in cute matching outfits now, because I know that all too soon they will have an opinion about what they want to wear and I'm certain it won't be cute matching dresses that their Mama picks out.
No comments:
Post a Comment