One of Kevin's coworkers gave us some leggings for Emma when she was born. I put them on her while we were at home today to get some pictures. Here's the first one, she looks like Maddy in this picture.
Emma decided she wasn't going to pose for me, instead she was going to roll over and over and over.
So I decided to document it.
She's been rolling for a few weeks now, but today she decided that she was not going to lay on her back.
She can see what is happening around her better when she is on her belly. And that is where she wanted to be.
Today was also the first time that she rolled over for Kevin. I've been telling him about it, but until tonight she wouldn't show off her new skills in front of him.
Tada. Now Emma could see what all fuss was about with Maddy and the puppies. They were trying to steal Maddy's snacks.
And here is a close up of the leggings. I like that they make her little thighs look chubbier.
So cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment