Thursday, November 12, 2009

Fall Fun

Funny how although we only have three very small trees in our yard, that we have an abundance of leaves. Isn't that nice of our neighbors to share! Two of Kevin's days off this week were spent in the yard. We raked leaves and trimmed back landscaping, and as I am typing this the leaves need to be racked again. Madelynn didn't seem to mind though, she hung out in her pack in play and watched mom and dad work. Once we had a great big pile, we pulled Maddy out and plopped her down in the middle of the them. She liked to crinkle them and rustle them around.


Here I think she may be trying to decide if she should eat one or not. She didn't get to stay in the leaves for very long because of that thought.
And here she is making friends with Jack, the Jack-O-Lantern.
She really likes to climb under our end tables, but can't manage to get herself out. She fusses and lets us know when she needs to help to get down.


It has been a really fun Autumn, thus far. We've traveled, and spent time with family and friends. I'm anxiously awaiting the holiday season, which I know will be more fun than it has ever been for Kevin and I.


No comments:

Post a Comment