Thursday, November 12, 2009

Grandpa and Daddy's Birthdays

The two most important men in my life share the same birthday. My Dad and Kevin were both born on November 6th, with as my dad says, "Just a few years in between". After returning from Herman, we went to my sister and Dave's house to have their birthday celebration. Maddy likes to help empty out the packages. Here she is helping Daddy open his Illini door hanger. Which I was informed, WILL be displayed on our front door during March Madness.

And helping Grandpa open his welding mask. I apologized for the pink bag, I forgot about wrapping the present until we were heading out the door, so my dad's gift was wrapped in a pink bag with grocery store bags as tissue paper - Oops, I'll do better at Christmas. It was a very fun night, as was the next evening celebrating with friends, and to end Kevin's birthday festivities we had dinner with his parents. I think he enjoyed all of the celebrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment