Herman, Missouri is one of my favorite places to have a short get away too. It is in Missouri's wine country, and my girlfriends and I used to take an annual trip. Oh, the memories! We have gotten away from it the past few years as some of us have gotten married and started families it has become more difficult to find a time that works with everyone to go. I think this is a poor excuse though, and that we all need to make the trip together again soon. Anyway, these pictures are from the few days that Kevin,
Madelynn, and I traveled to Herman for Kevin's birthday.
This is a picture of the Adam Putcha Winery. I know it doesn't look like much, but it is one of our favorites. The wines are delicious, and the tastings are a lot of fun.

Here is Maddy in our cottage. This is currently one of her favorite activities. She loves to empty things out. Suitcases, toy boxes, laundry baskets, diaper bags, and kitchen cabinets it doesn't matter what it is, and this activity will entertain and occupy her for a good fifteen minutes. Which in an eight month's old world is a long time.

Here is a picture of Maddy tipping back her juice bottle at
Hermanhoff, another winery.
Hmm. . maybe she is a little like me after all.:)

This post is the last of our travel posts for a while. The
Luitjohan's will be staying put for the winter. I think I'd rather fly south, but oh well, maybe I'd miss the snow and ice if I wasn't here for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment